Trend T5 1/4" Router 110v Only!ORDER YOURS TO DAY !
Trend 110v T5ELB 1/4" Router
- Electronic variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden movement of machine on start-up.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut allows easy cutter changes with the 17mm spanner supplied
- Compact design and low weight make it easy to use especially for intricate work.
- Two-column precision guide for vertical accuracy
- Adjustable twin rod side-fence for guiding along a straight edge
- Precision machined one-piece collets in both 1/4" and 8mm sizes for fail-safe grip of cutter shank (T5E Basic model is supplied with only a 1/4" inch collet)
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast depth changes
- Precise fixing locations in the base-plate provide
- full compatibility with Trend jigs, tables, guide bushes and other system accessories
- Plunge stroke0-50mm
- Power input850w
- Std collet dia.1/4"& 8mm
- No load speed8-22,000 rpm
- Voltages available240v & 115v
- HAV <2.5 m/s2