The DEWALT DCF899 XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench with 3 speed and torque settings that gives you the control to best suit your application.
- The 1/2in (13mm) square drive with detent pin allows for more efficient torque delivery and excellent socket retention.
- It is fitted with a comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control.
- It has a powerful fan cooled motor that delivers up to 950Nm of torque and 2400 impacts per minute for heavy duty fastening applications.
- It also provides up to 1625Nm of breakaway torque, that ensures removal of the tightest bolts.
- The bright white LED with a delay feature provides improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
- - Fastening small metal constructions.
- - Automotive fastening applications.
- - Anchoring of support jacks, angles, brackets in concrete, solid brick etc.
- - Fastening roofs to metal girders.
- - Servicing applications on heavy machinery.
- - Fastening wooden forms for making concrete constructions.
- - Fastening extruded metal sheet to metal frames for roofing.
- - Fastening sandwich panels to the building or roof structure.
Sold with a TSTAK kitbox for easy system transportation and storage when used with other TSTAK kitboxes.
Comes with :
- 2 x 18 Volt 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x Multi-Voltage XR Charger
- Bit Holder: 1/2in Detent Pin
- No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1,200/0-1,900/min
- Impacts Rate: 0-2,400/bpm
- Max. Torque: 950Nm
- Breakaway Torque: 1625Nm
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M20
- Length: 224mm
- Height: 225mm